Color indication (LED) of clock status and the player having the move:
- Both LEDs in orange - beginning of game, time is stopped. Waiting for switching the oponent's clock on by player having blacks.
- Green LED - time is passing, the player has the move
- Orange LED - time stopped, the player has the move. Waiting e.g. for
promotion of missing piece or the arbiter just finished changes in times,
number of moves etc. Playing can immediately continue.
- No LED - the game is not started yet. Setting of clock before the
beginning of the game (play mode selection or time adjusting and so on). The
game can be started after exiting the menu.
- Times - current times are shown always in full
format (hours, minutes and seconds). After time overstepping the rising
time is displayed. In case of bilateral overstepping it is indicated who was
the first one.
- Extra time - for best orientation in passing time, the extra time
is displayed in all bonus modes in two ways: in numeric as well as via the
bargraph. It allows optimal orientation for effective time economization.
- Number of moves - current number of moves of
both players and the player having the move are displayed on request
- Changes during the game: during the whole change process (and even
after finishing) new as well as the original times are shown. Changes can be
confirmed or cancelled (original values are restored in this case). Even after
confirmation the original valus are shown and can be restored.
Changes during the game
Everything can be quickly and simply changed: number of
moves, the player having the move, current period and all times including
In addition to this, all typical situations
can be immediately solved automatically:
- Taking back a move: the move and the time can be immediately taken
back without stopping the clock (e.g. after illegal move)
- Changing a player having the move
- Correction of number of moves after a failure: immediate correction
of number of moves without change of time after incorrect handling with the
clock by players:
- Deduction of a halfmove
- Addition of a halfmove
Thus, all incorrect situations which typically occur during games can be easily and quickly solved.
- Deduction of double halfmoves - e.g. after wrong reaction to illegal move (simple switching the clock instead of taking back a move)
- Addition of double halfmoves - e.g. if the player omits to switch the clock and the opponent continues by his move.
In both cases resulting times are shown to be confirmed while the original
times are still displayed.
- Illegal move - after an illegal move two minutes (FIDE laws, art. 7.4) can be auttomatically added to the opponent
- Incorrect claim - after incorrect claim of draw the correction can
be automatically done: addition of 3 minutes to the opponent and reduction the
player's time (the amount depends on current time - FIDE laws, art. 9.5).
- Delayed team arrival - if one or both teams do not arrive in time
and it is necessary to reduce times, no manual correction is needed. LISA
supports immediate solution using a special feature for this purpose.