LISA was successfully used e.g. on the following tournaments:
International tournament Open Tatry (10/2001) - LISA on two
Blitz Prague team championship (11/2001) - 1 team
Christmas blitz tournament Podbrezova (12/2001)- LISA on 14 chessboards
Christmas blitz tournament Liskova (29.12.2001) - 86 players played with LISA
Frantisek Cernik Memorial Ceske Budejovice (12/2001) - LISA on 2 chessboards
Prague team championship, 3. class (1-3/2002) - one team in all rounds
Slovak 1. league - two matches in 7. round on all chessboards (1/2002)
Slovak Cup - one match in first round on all chessboards (1/2002)
Slovak Premier League - UPJS Kosice -
Hydina Kosice (1/2002) on all chessboards
1. Slovak league, 10. and 11. round, 9.3.-10.3.2002
- SK Liptov - Hydina Kosice B
- SK Liptov - Zemplin Michalovce
Junior Master Prize Liptov 2002 - LISA on 10 chessboards, rapid 2x25 min without
Slovak Cup - final - Trencianske
Teplice (29-31.3.2002), 8 teams of 6 players.
Play mode FIDE 2001, bonus Fischer Add after.
Liptov and Orava Championship (26.4.-28.4.2002) - rapid 1h guillotine
Open Nizke Tatry - Diamir 2002 (19.5.-26.5.2002)
- Mode FIDE 2002, bonus Fischer add before, about 30 players
- Blitz 3 min + 2 s, bonus Fischer add before
Ruzomberok - Primator Cup (7.6.-9.6.2002) - Rapid 1 h
24h Marathon Dolny Kubin (15.6.-16.6.2002) - Blitz 5 min
Junior Slovak Championship
Rastislav Čižmár, www.chess.vadium.sk, 13.6.: Closed Junior Slovak
From June 15. to 20., 2002 closed Junior Slovak Championship will be held in
Zichy Palace at Venturska street in Bratislava. The tournament will be played
with modern digital clocks LISA, play mode 75 min per 40 moves and 15 min
for the rest with additional 30 sec for every move.
Friendship match Opava-Liptov (21.6.-23.6.2002)
- blitz 3 min + 2s bonus Fischer after
- eight player team match, bonus Bronstein Add before
1. period: 50 min/25 moves + 20s/move
2. period: 20 min guillotine + 10s/move
- individuals tournament, K.O. system – 2 games 2x10 min + 5s/move (Bronstein before), blitz handicap 5/4min without bonus in case of a draw.
International Slovak Championship
- recreation center Kaskady near Galanta (26.6.-7.7. 2002)
- Closed Grandmaster tournament, FIDE category 12
, average ELO 2533, 12 players (Slovak top 7).
Play mode: FIDE 2000, Fischer after
- Open tournament, 96 players, LISA on the first 20 chesboards
Play mode: 2 hours/40 moves + 1 h guillotine
Master Cup Liskova (13.7.2002) - 32 players, K.O. system:
- Rapid 15 min + 5 s bonus Bronstein Add after
- 2x Blitz 5 min
- Blitz handicap 5 min white / 4 min black
Triple match Germany-Poland-Slovakia, Bialsko-Biala (20.7-21.7.2002) -
eight player teams
Rapid 15 min + 5 s, bonus Bronstein Add before
Open Gacel Dolny Kubin (26.7.-28.7.2002) - rapid 1 hour.
Liptov open Liptovsky Mikulas (18.8.-25.8.2002) - 54 players, FIDE 2002, Fischer after
Pedestrian Royal Games (opening of a walk zone at Liptovsky Mikulas (7.9.2002) – friendship match Liptov - Zilina: thousand games on fifty chesboards, 32 with LISAs (result 398.5:601.5)
- 900 games blitz 5min without bonus
- 100 games rapid 2x15min without bonus
640 games played with LISA in this tournament
Blitz ASIX 2002, Prague (25.9.2002) - 5 min, bonus 3s/move in last minute. Bronstein Add before.
Open Tatry Tatranske Zruby (28.9.-5.10.2002), mode Amateur I (1.5
h/30 moves + 1h guillotine), LISA on 10 chessboards
Nowadays LISA is used in many tournaments and matches, in Slovakia almost in all top events.
Due to its advantages LISA is the favourite clock even in other board games. It is used e.g. in Zatre European championship.